Responsive Ads Here

Sunday 24 June 2018

What Should I Do? My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend


Dear Naijaloadites,
I just don’t know what to do at the moment, I’m so emotionally down and confused.
A friend who’s birthday was today, decided to host us at a bar close by. On getting there, I greeted everyone but noticed he was quiet and moody.
30 mins later, he asked that we should meet outside. Next thing I heard was that I was sleeping with her girlfriend. I tried to prove my innocence but it all fell in deaf ears. With anger, I left without telling anyone.
An hour later, he called and was like “someone saw both of us (I and the girlfriend) coming out of my apartment”.
I don’t know how to prove my innocence and please I really need you guys input on this matter.
I don’t know how to make him believe me. I know my writing is bad, but that’s not what matters for now.
Please I seriously need your advice guys. I swear with my life and father’s grave I cannot do such.

No comments:

Post a Comment