Responsive Ads Here

Saturday 12 May 2018

Chidinma May Have Confirmed She Is Dating Kiss Daniel (Video)


MTN Project Fame Winner And Nigerian Singer Chidinma may have confirmed she is dating Kiss Daniel in an interview with NET TV where she somehow accepted that FlyBoi Inc. Boss Kiss Daniel is her boo.
The pretty singer was invited to the closed door interview where she was asked a number of questions about her love life and career.
The presenter then threw the big question at her and she replied in a shy manner as she affirms to the fact that she is dating the singer ‘Kiss Daniel’.
The presenter asked her saying;
” WHAT IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING ABOUT YOUR BOO KISS DANIEL?”
She then replied in a shy manner;
“Can I keep that to myself?” ….Then she laughed over it


Watch the video below:


18 comments:

  1. aww I don't know either of them but that's such a cute story! I think her reply is so adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gossip girl time :). Oh well...if "love is in the air" we'll soon hear more, I'm sure ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone who lives (and was born) in America, sometimes I forget that there are all these other countries out there with their own celebrities. So this was a fun post for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha she is so cute! This is a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure who these people are, but it's always exciting to start dating! Good for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked her reply - sweet and funny. Good to come across a Page 3 type post - different read from all the serious stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is nice to know when one need information about some celebrities and have nowhere to find them. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She’s very pretty. Would loved to see the whole picture in video.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Short and crisp story. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never heard of either of them. But it is always fun to hear about celebrity gossip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't hear about any of those people before. But if they do love each other I suppose we should wish them a long and happy relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course she can keep it to herself, lol. I think it's sweet when people are noticeably in love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun story! I enjoyed reading it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't know much about this person. But I think it's a very appropriate response to be asked about your significant other.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kiss and tell huh...or not! It is bet left between the two of them I think. But it does make one wonder...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty singer, she just wants to keep her relationships private.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a nice little post. I sometimes forget that America isn't the only country with celebrity gossip. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete